Wednesday 4 April 2012

Scarves, scarves, scarves....

Top Ten

For my final major project I am working in collaboration with an amazing local independent boutique, we have decided that I will design silk  scarves as part of my final collection which will be displayed in the shop...I am so excited and have been exploring this season's (SS12) bounty of scarves for inspiration...this is my Top Ten List...

Etro


                                       


Edition de Luxe


Hermes



Rihanna Phillips

Faliero Sarti



Swash



Wyart


Topshop


Philip Roucou














1 comment:

  1. I hope the design is going well! Here's a link to few Finnish ones that are fun, probably more mainstream than cutting edge but I still like some of the colours http://www.marjakurki.com/en/products/?cat=1 - the 'love and luxury' in red is my favourite of those. Looking forwards to seeing the pics of your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete